JOIN US IN ISRAEL
A NATION LIKE NO OTHER
July 2nd – 12th 2022
What to EXpect:
You will visit genuine historical sites and experience the Bible as never before. You will meet orthodox, secular, Messianic, and Arab people, interact with Rabbis, hear from Arab believers, and visit StandWithUs and other Israeli experts to understand some of the issues facing Israel today. Experience the prophetic unfolding of the past, present, and future, worship with local Messianic believers, and so much more!
Your life will radically change, your understanding of the Word of God will deepen, and you will touch His heart for the nation. But, above all, you will return home loving Jesus more than you did before.
Examples of Places We Will Visit:
We will visit Caesarea, Shilo, Capernaum, the Mount of Beatitudes, Tel Megiddo, Beit She’an, the Jordan River, Qumran, and more! You will also get to see sites throughout Jerusalem, including the Mount of Olives, the Pools of Bethesda, the Jewish Quarter, and the Western Wall. See the proposed itinerary below for a complete list.
- Worship with other believers at the King of Kings Messianic congregation.
- Take a boat ride on the Sea of Galilee.
- Ride a cable car at Masada.
- Visit the Dead Sea.
- Watch The Night Spectacular at the Tower of David.
- Visit StandWithUs to ask questions and hear about Israel’s policies and challenges today.
- Experience Hezekiah’s Tunnel.
- Tour the Israel Museum, including the Second Temple Model and the Shrine of the Book.
- Explore the City of David and more!
“Every Pastor needs to experience this trip; Generation 2 generation knows how to host, makes you feel like family, and their desire for you to have a spiritual encounter is most evident.” – Pastor K.
The tour will be hosted by experienced members of the Generation 2 generation leadership team and our hand-picked Messianic Jewish guide.
All generations are welcome on the tour, but please contact us before submitting an application or purchasing airfares for children.
- Early Bird Rate: $1,990*/£1,440 (including a non-refundable $500/£360 deposit to be paid before December 31, 2021.
- Regular Rate: $2,160*/£1,560 (including a non-refundable $500/£360 deposit to be paid after December 31, 2021.
** We cannot reserve your spot until we’ve received your trip deposit.
Full payment MUST be received by May 1, 2022. **
Pastors or leaders wishing to bring groups of 10+ should contact us for a special offer.
US Dollar prices are subject to change according to the daily exchange rate.
Rates exclude airfare.
*** Deposits, minus transaction fees, are refundable only due to natural disasters or internationally recognized health emergencies (such as COVID-19). Email us for more information. ***
- Shared double rooms. (Single room accommodations are available for an additional fee of $795/£575 per person.)
- Reduction, per room, of $105/£75 for a third person in the room (adult or child).
- Airport assistance and bus transfer for groups of 20 or more (please try to arrive together).
- An excellent English-speaking Messianic guide, all site entrance fees, and headset rental.
- 4-star hotel accommodations with two meals provided daily.
Rates exclude flights, most lunches, extra drinks, travel to and from the airport, personal items, travel insurance for trip cancellation, and travel medical insurance.
Flights must be booked separately, with additional travel days allowed as needed. If possible, please try to arrive at Tel Aviv’s Ben Gurion airport no later than 4 PM on Saturday, July 2, 2022. Please verify your proposed arrival and departure dates/times with us before purchasing your airfares.
Book Your Spot:
- For payment information, contact us.